As the amount of content on this blog increases, I'm having difficulty finding some of the posts that I reference frequently. This page is a list of some of my favorite posts.
- XHTML for CDA Release 3 (CDA to HTML Mapping Table)
- Moving from C32 Version 2.3 to 2.5
- Converting from HL7 Version 2 to CDA R2
- What the C32 says about Translations for Medications
- Demystifying SAIF ... Maybe
- A short list of CDA Implementation Guides with Links
- ISO+ to UCUM Mapping
- Claims Attachments Redux
- Moving from C32 to CCDA
- FHIR JSON-to-XML Converter
Like many writers, I also have a few series that I've been working on.
- A summary of my Series of HQMF blog posts for QueryHealth
- A summary of my Series on Meaningful Use Stage 2
- A summary of my Introductory Series on Health IT Standards
- A summary of my Series on the ABBI Project